Fire Tongs 2.0 feature refined curves with a narrow, ergonomic grip for easy handling of burning logs and coals.Their hooked ends provide firm, spill-free control of Dutch ovens and other outdoor cookware, while providing more firm contact than our Texas Tweezers model.
Unlike traditional log tongs, these have no moving parts and offer single-handed operation, with no bolts or rivets to rust and break. Steel construction with rough galvanized finish.
- Campfire tongs
- Fire pit tongs
- Fireplace tongs
- Chiminea tongs
- *Dutch oven cooking
- (*hooked ends provide steady control of Dutch oven lids and handles, plus superior log grip for other applications)
- Pick up flaming logs, turn and re-stack them to make your fire burn hotter, longer, or more evenly.
- Place embers exactly where you want them for perfectly cooked meals.
Fire Pit, Fireplace, Chiminea:
- Add, rotate and reposition burning logs for a hotter, more even fire. No more orphaned embers.
- Remove and replace the Dutch oven lid while it's covered with hot coals--no dropped coals or spilled coal dust in your food.
- Carry the entire oven while hot or reposition it on the coals.
- Replace and reposition coals for perfect cooking heat from start to finish. CONTROL THE HEAT = CONTROL THE FLAVOR.
Apocalypse Tongs are hand-made tough in the USA from unbreakable, rust resistant galvanized steel. Lifetime warranty.